Eden Breakwater Upgrade, Eden NSW
Client: Waterway Constructions
CMG were contracted by Waterway Constructions to install anodes and Denso jackets on over 100 piles as part of the Eden Breakwater Upgrade Project in Eden, NSW.
CMG were onsite for six months.
Scope of works:
- Installation (welding) of 78 anodes to wharf piles
- Installation (welding) of 60 anodes to dolphin piles
- Installation of Denso Seashield Marine 2000FD to 78 wharf piles
- CMG mobilisation to Eden, New South Wales from Brisbane
- Daily reporting to Client, including CMG’s internal daily reporting requirements
- Welding certifications completed onsite
- Project completed on time and on budget